Second Home

Property insurance can be a complex matter, particularly when insuring a second home. Whether your property is located in the UK or abroad, we have the experience and capability to arrange a bespoke policy, tailored to your specific requirements.

Whatever the nature of your second home, whether it is a holiday property or second residence, whether at home or abroad it is essential to have the correct level of insurance in place.

As standard, your policy will cover buildings and contents protecting against such risks as fire, flood, storm and theft. Depending on your individual circumstances, we may be able of offer wider cover.

We will be happy to advise on the level of cover you need to have in place, based on the property type, usage and location.

Speak to a specialist
Adam Hopes

Private Client Account Handler
Tel: 01865 951943

Our Network

The Network has 85 members and places over £350m in premium each year into the UK insurance market.