Specialist Buildings
See how we help get insurance for your more? than ordinary properties.

It is very easy to go online and pick out a price from a list of Insurers who will provide ordinary property insurance for your home. But what if your property isn’t ordinary? What if you live in a listed property of architectural importance or your beautiful country cottage has a thatched roof?

In this instance you will need specialist insurance and an experienced Broker to ensure that your property has the correct insurance cover.

Please click below to read the full case study:

Jo Pitt

Commercial Account Handler
Tel: 01865 208017